Friday, March 8, 2013

The Travel Channel Shoot with Silver Tears Wine Woodie

Here's a couple of pictures of the Wine Woodie we built for Cultivate Wines on the beach in the Outer Banks. The Travel Channel was filming it for the RV and Beaches show they are releasing this spring.
They recruited some bikini clad ladies and surfer dudes to drink some wine on the beach at sunset and the worst part of it all is I couldn't get away from the shop to "drink it all in" so to speak so all I got was a couple of pictures.









I know it doesn't seem like it but...... I'm sure it was all work for John from Cultivate Wine popping corks for scantily clad ladies and the cast had to "act" like they were having a good time.....I mean drinking wine on the beach at sunset is always tough.

Look for the show on the Travel Channel and you might even see me on there. Now that was a tough shoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment