Here's a look at the new Silver Cub in development.
Design parameters are;
- Queen bed or as close as we can come
- Ultra lightweight under 1000lb for a 5 x 10 ft camper (we should come in at 750lb)
- all LED lighting for low draw on battery and environment
- 110v hook-up
- Large feeling cabin in light colors
- Maximum storage
- place for cooler inside
- Battery on tongue
- low cost to build and sell
So far the camper has a steel C channel frame that has proven very stiff and reliable. Cabin is welded aluminum 1" tube for lightness and rigidity, and interior walls are pvc which are light, durable, and reflective.
We have added aluminum to the interior storage area for durability as this is where a cooler and other heavy items would be stowed.
Its taking shape and looking good!